LOVE
ByC-Tsah Diaries

What is love ?
This question the innocence of my mind tortures
Surely so long have we misunderstood it
Indeed the word ‘love’ we have misused

Others to lust have linked
Some other for selfish gain have used
Overlooking its true essence
We have cherished to dwell in ignorance

Then I understood
When with you am patient and kind
When in your well being I delight
I love you
If I envy, boast, and rejoice at wrong doing
Love I have not known
Love magnifies not other’s fault
The hardness of the soul it melts
Love is to this world but the inevitable salt
With all kinds of race it can be felt

Love learns no boundaries
Multitudes of sins love covers
With love we can move the highest mountains
The climax of all virtues love discovers

Indeed love is the climax of all virtues

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog