OLD FRIEND
C-Tsah Diaries

Dear friend
The most durable friendship brand
Fat time has passed since I last lay a glance on you
Are you still kicking? About yourself do give me a review
A ‘slim’ time I desperately want to fish
That I may eat it all up together with you oh how I wish
We used to be 'age mates ' do you still remember?
Doing things in unison as if from the same mother
Time is but a ‘caught red-handed’ thief
How promising is college life?
Did you move on from our childhood covenants?
With you here, I had no complaints
The light of my life I did befriend
That no matter where we go to stick together was our purpose
There is no better reflection than an old friend
The village in await of you still breathes
Hunting isn’t as fun as you were around
See to it that you come back soon
If tonight you look at the light of the moon
 Our divorced affections please to mend
Oh dear friend my most amazing friend
I miss you that none can comprehend

Comments

  1. Nice piece , it has made me remember how time and season change our we think and act

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog